Thursday 6 September 2012

Angry Birds and Happy Mom!!

Ranting over the "ill" effects of Angry Birds in an earlier post, I grudgingly admit to have fallen hook, line and sinker for those pesky birds. I take absolute delight in blasting the cheeky pigs. There are so many versions that entice you. Angry Birds – Space/ Seasons/Underwater. It’s like a dream come true.

I wanted something different to do in my rare free time. Something that I do just for myself; For my entertainment. Something as far removed from the tasks on my To DO list as possible. I found all that and more in Angry Birds. It’s my most absorbing passion yet.

It’s not like I don’t have a hobby. I am an avid reader. But off late the books that could hold my interest have been far and few between. So I kind of went easy on the library trips. But now with Angry Birds free times have taken on a whole new meaning. It’s my real stress buster. I am so shamelessly addicted to it that I don’t think twice over arguing with Honeybunch for iphone (read Angry Bird) time. In fact, on one occasion, I was horrid enough to ask Honeybunch to watch TV so that she will let me play in peace!! Delays, wait times don’t annoy me at all. I have downloaded several paid versions and can’t wait to demolish the various pig homes. Not just that I love to better my score and reach new high scores for every game…!! I am done with the "space" version and looking forward to complete the "underwater" too....

Have you tried it yet? Give it a shot... you are guaranteed to get hooked forever...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment